Monday, November 16, 2009

Mitchells Fashion Show Breast cancer awareness fundraiser 2009





Aside from non-melanoma skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women. Breast cancer is the number one cause of cancer death in Hispanic women. It is the second most common cause of cancer death in white, black, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native women. I have a grandmother Velma J Hinton who is also a breast cancer survivor, so when my good friend Candice Tomlinson "Hair Stylist" Invited me to this event to raise money to help fight breast cancer.. I jumped to the occasion, and what better way then a Hair and fashion show. I created two looks on candice that had to be done very quickly.. I loved it, Thanks Candice. oh yeah and we won of course in the eveing section of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment